We are available to conduct comprehensive financial aid audits. A detailed review of institutional data and materials is combined with an individual visit to the campus to interview appropriate institutional representatives. These audits are designed to answer specific questions:
- Are institutional financial aid programs effectively structured to meet objectives regarding recruitment, retention and revenue needs?
- Is the institutional award policy appropriate given current market conditions, recruitment and retention goals and revenue needs?
- Does the financial aid process enhance the enrollment plan and achieve institutional goals regarding quality service?
- Do representatives in the Business Office and Financial Aid Office work collaboratively to achieve objectives?
- Are representatives in the Financial Aid Office in need of additional training?
- Are institutional resources allocated appropriately to allow representatives in the Financial Aid Office to effectively support enrollment management goals?
- Do effective reporting mechanisms exist to monitor expenditures and process?
- Does the structure of the award policy along with institutional aid programs enable representatives to accurately predict expenditure levels?
- Are representatives in the Financial Aid Office making maximum use of technology?